Gartner has published the latest Magic Quadrant for WAN Optimization Controllers, authored by Joe Skorupa and Severine Real. Silver Peak has been positioned as a “Leader” in the Magic Quadrant report.
“Gartner positions Silver Peak as a leader when the demand and requirements for delivering and deploying WAN optimization are at an all-time high. Silver Peak is executing on a global scale with powerful and innovative products, highly-motivated channels, and new and repeat customers who continue to select Silver Peak over the competition. We believe our placement in the Leaders Quadrant confirms that Silver Peak is the innovator in WAN optimization with the most comprehensive and flexible options for deploying high capacity WAN optimization anywhere and on any platform.”
- Rick Tinsley, President & CEO, Silver Peak
Click HERE to get the full report!
EMC is a leading provider of storage hardware solutions that promote data recovery and improve cloud computing. EMC has chosen Integrated Logic as its go-to partner for Alaska do to our deep engineering talent pool and reputation as a strategic, local consultant. EMC Achieved a record Q4 and full-year revenue and profit and remains a market leader in data storage and management. Learn more about EMC!
The team at Integrate Logic wishes you a Happy New Year!
IL had a very big year in 2011 and we’d like to share some of the news with you!
Business: GCI bought a substantial interest in IL, making our company a valued Performance Partner. IL works independently of GCI, but we also leverage our partnership for a strategic advantage in the marketplace.
Staff: IL continues to grow to meet business demand in Alaska. We now have approximately 2 dozen staff members on board and have added an experienced sales team to include Kevin Halvorson and Lynette Largent. We continue to aggressively add talent and experience to our team of technical staff, which provides our clientele with options for their staffing and project needs. Some of the key additions to our technical staff include engineers with advanced certifications and experience in Cisco Voice, PaloAlto Firewalls, CCIE-level security, Registered Communications Distribution Design, and Electrical Administration. IL welcomes Scott Keator, Adam McDonald and Richard Cooper aboard! We continue to maintain a staff ratio of approximately 70% technical staff to sales and administration.
Partners: We continue to add technologies to our product portfolio to meet client demand and to stay abreast of emerging technologies. Our current product line card includes APC, Aruba, Avaya, Axis, Bluecoat, Brocade, Cisco, Dell, EMC, Firetide, Google, HP, Iomega, ipConfigure, IPitomy, Juniper, Lenovo, Microsoft, McAfee, Meraki, Palo Alto, PowerDsine, Silver Peak, SolarWinds, VMware, and more!
Projects of Note: High availability, next-generation firewall implementation. New school network and cabling designs, as well as multiple security, video conferencing and wireless projects for rural school districts across Alaska. Multiple turnkey network upgrades to include Cisco VoIP, complete unified networks, wireless, satellite earth stations and PoE.
Web Presence: We recently carved out time to focus on creating a professional website that reflects our professional service offerings. It provides links to our blogs, vendor partners, a service ticket web portal, and a contact section for product or projects services, or company feedback.
Integrated Logic thanks all of you who have contributed to our success and we wish you and yours prosperity and joy in 2012!
WE SPEAK BUSINESS LANGUAGE
CEO-CIO-CFO Thoughts for a New Year!
By Kevin C. Halvorson
- Am I ready for a 2020 workforce and business place?
- Who is using the computer resources and how are they spending their time?
- What applications are using computer resources and who are the users?
- How are Facebook, Twitter, Go To My PC, Skype affecting my company productivity, network and data security?
- Am I ready for everyone coming to work with an iPHONE and an iPAD!!!?
- How will my business keep operating with a network outage? Power, Server Failure, Storage Failure, Virus Malware attack.
- How am I protecting my business data? Backup, Data leakage, theft, HIPPA?
- Is my IT department right sized and correctly budgeted for optimum business performance?
- Why do I pay so many fees for firewall and network security software?
- Why do I even buy my staff computers? Why don’t I let them BYOD, Bring Your Own Device?
- If my firewall is the most important device in my network, when was the technology (not device) last updated?
- Why do I have so many switches and servers, when people are mobile and using the cloud?
- Are my critical applications running in the best computing environment?
Contact me to set up an appointment to review how Integrated Logic can help you manage these business issues with next generation technology and engineers that KNOW IT!
IL is busier than ever in Alaska, but we recently carved out time to focus on creating a professional website that reflects our professional service offerings. We will continue adding content and updating it with information to bring value to our much appreciated clientele. If you would like to see additional features or content added, or have suggestions for improvements, please be sure to let us know. We appreciate your feedback and wish you all the best in 2012!